Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion, chopped
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tomatoes, dice
1 Carrot, cut into quarter moons
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
3 Cups cooked Red, Black or Kidney Beans
1 Cup Water/Vegetable Stock
2 Tablespoons Organic Tomato Paste
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Heat Oil in a large heavy pan and sauté Onions and Garlic for three (3) minutes.
2. Add Tomatoes, Carrots, Chili Powder and Cumin and sauté for five (5) minutes.
3. Slowly add Beans, Stock, Tomato Paste and Sea Salt.
4. Cook on low to medium heat for twenty (20) minutes.
• Add as many veggies as you like such as Bell Peppers, Zucchini and Corn Kernels.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|