Scrambled Eggs and Greens
Preparation Time: Ten (10) minutes
Cooking Time: Twelve (12) minutes
Yields: One to Two (1-2) servings
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Leek, chopped into small pieces
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1 Carrot, diced
1 Cup chopped Spinach, Dandelion, Watercress or Swiss Chard
1. Beat the Eggs in a small bowl.
2. Heat the Olive Oil in a frying pan.
3. Sauté Leek for three (3) minutes.
4. Add Garlic and sauté for one (1) minute.
5. Add Carrots, cover and cook five (5) minutes on low heat until Carrots are softened.
6. Remove vegetables and put on a plate.
7. Add a little Olive Oil to the pan if it’s dry, add the Eggs and cook over medium heat for three (3) minutes until Eggs are mostly cooked.
8. Add Greens and other vegetables back into pan.
9. Stir all ingredients together until Eggs are completely cooked.
10. Add Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste and serve.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|