Preparation Time: Five (5) minutes
Cooking Time: Ten (10) minutes
Yields: One (1) serving
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
½ Small Onion, thinly sliced
2 Sliced Smoked Salmon
¼ Avocado, diced
Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1. Beat Eggs in a small bowl.
2. Heat Olive Oil in a frying pan.
3. Add Onion and sauté for five (5) minutes.
4. Add Eggs, turn heat to low and cook for three to five (3-5) minutes until Eggs are mostly cooked.
5. Distribute Salmon and Avocado evenly across the Eggs.
6. Use a spatula to fold the omelet in half and cook thirty (30) seconds on each side.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|