Red Lentil Soup
Preparation Time: Ten (10) minutes
Cooking Time: Thirty (30) minutes
Yields: Four (4) servings
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
½ Small Onion, diced
½ Teaspoon Cumin Powder
1 Carrot, rustic cut
1 Burdock Root, rustic cut
1 Cup Red Lentils
4-5 Cups Water or Vegetable Stock
A few splashes Umeboshi Plum Vinegar
1. Heat Olive Oil in a deep pot.
2. Add Onion and sauté for three (3) minutes.
3. Add Cumin and cook, stirring for thirty (30) seconds.
4. Add Carrot and Burdock and sauté for three (3) minutes.
5. Add Lentils and Vegetable Stock and cook twenty (20) minutes until Lentils and roots are soft.
6. Add a few splashes of Umeboshi Plum Vinegar, stir and taste.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|