Oatmeal Pancakes or Waffles
Preparation Time: Ten (10) minutes
Cooking Time: Ten to Twenty (10-20) minutes
Yields: Two (2) servings
2 Cups Rolled Oats
2 Cups Water
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Teaspoons Coconut/Oil
1. Place all ingredients, except Oil, in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Let stand a few minutes until batter thickens.
3. If batter is too thick to pour easily, add some Water.
4. Heat oil in frying pan or skillet.
5. Pour batter, by ¼ - ½ cup, into pan and cook for two to three (2-3) minutes on each side.
6. For waffles: Pour into a heated waffle iron and cook for ten (10) minutes.
• Try adding chopped walnuts to the pancake batter.
• Top with simple fruit syrup made by heating Apple Juice to almost boiling and stirring in Kudzu Root to thicken.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|