Morning Sausage and Kale
Preparation Time: Five (5) minutes
Cooking Time: Ten (10) minutes
Yields: Two (2) servings
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
½ Small Yellow Onion, sliced into half moons (long, thin slivers)
2 Precooked Chicken/Turkey Sausages, sliced into ½” rounds
½ Bunch Kale, chopped into 1” pieces
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
1. Heat Olive Oil in frying pan.
2. Sauté Onions for five (5) minutes.
3. Add Sausage and Kale.
4. Cook for five (5) minutes or until Sausage is hot and Kale becomes soft.
5. Remove from heat, sprinkle with Balsamic Vinegar and serve.
• If you are a vegetarian, try substituting marinated Tempeh for sausage.
o Cut Tempeh into bite-size cubes, marinate in Tamari or Shoyu for thirty (30) minutes and follow the recipe using Tempeh in place of sausage.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|