Preparation Time: Five (5) minutes
Cooking Time: Two (2) minutes
Yields: One (1) serving
1 Cup Cooked Kasha
1 Apple, diced
2 Tablespoons Almond or Cashew Butter
2 Tablespoons Water (use more if needed)
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1. Place Kasha in a steamer over boiling water. Steam until warm.
2. Combine warm Kasha and Apple in a breakfast bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix Nut Butter with 2 Tablespoons of Water.
4. Blend with fork until creamy like a sauce. (If needed add a bit more water. Mixture should not be too runny.)
5. Pour Nut Sauce over kasha and apples and mix well.
6. Sprinkle with Ground Cinnamon and drizzle with Maple Syrup.
• Make Kasha for dinner instead and use the leftovers for breakfast.
• Kasha keeps well with a splash of Olive Oil in the fridge for three to four (3-4) days.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|