Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
2 Cups Black or Green Lentils
½ Cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
2 Sprigs Thyme, finely chopped
1 Bay Leaf
3 Shallots, peeled and thickly sliced
¼ Cup Dijon mustard
¼ Cup Red Wine Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1. Put the Lentils in a large pot and cover with water to an inch above beans.
2. Add Parsley, Thyme and Bay Leaf. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer fifteen (15) minutes until Lentils are tender, not mushy.
4. While the Lentils are simmering, combine the ingredients for dressing and whisk briskly.
5. Drain water.
6. Add dressing to Lentils and serve warm.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|