Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Yields: 8 servings
3 Cups Water
2 Cups Lentils
1 Medium Onion, chopped
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
½ Cup Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
2 Tablespoons Shoyu/Tamari
1 Tablespoon Umeboshi Plum Vinegar
1. Boil water.
2. Add Lentils, reduce heat to simmer and cook uncovered for forty (40) minutes until Lentils become soft and lose their shape.
3. While Lentils are cooking, sauté Onion and Garlic in olive oil for ten (10) minutes.
4. Add Garlic and continue sautéing another five (5) minutes.
5. Remove from heat and set aside with remaining ingredients.
6. Preheat the oven to 4000 degrees.
7. When the lentils are finished, transfer to large mixing bowl and cool in freezer for ten (10) minutes. Remove from freezer and add all other ingredients and mix well.
8. Form into patties, 4 inches in diameter and ¾-inch thick.
9. Place patties on a lightly oiled cookie sheet and cook ten to fifteen (10-15) minutes in the oven.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|