Preparation Time: Five (5) minutes
Cooking Time: Ten (10) minutes
Yields: One (1) serving
4 Bok Choy Leaves
1 Teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Tablespoon Brown Rice Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Tamari
½ Cup Cooked Brown Rice
Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Wash Bok Choy and chop into bite-size pieces.
2. Heat Sesame Oil in a sauté pan.
3. Add Bok Choy and stir fry for one (1) minute.
4. Add Vinegar, Tamari and Brown Rice.
5. Stir gently and continue cooking for about three (3) minutes, until everything is warm.
6. Transfer to a bowl to eat.
7. Garnish with Sesame Seeds if desired.
• For extra protein add 4 ounces of cooked Salmon or other fish.
• For a Vegan protein alternative, use Seaweed, such as Nori or Dulse
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|