Prep Time: Fifteen (15) minutes
Cooking Time: None
Yields: Eight (8) servings
2 Cups Chickpeas, precooked in pressure cooker
1/3 Cup Chickpea water left over from pressure cooker
3 Tablespoons Tahini
3 Cloves Garlic
½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
1/8 Teaspoon Cumin
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. (It is easier to do it in several, smaller batches.)
2. Once blended, stir in a mixing bowl and taste.
3. Add more seasonings if desired.
4. Spread on a serving platter and sprinkle Paprika or Chili Powder and a little Olive Oil over whole plate.
• Try the same recipe with different kinds of beans such as Navy Beans or Black Turtle Beans.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|