Easy Homemade Granola
Preparation Time: Five (5) minutes
Cooking Time: Fifteen (15) minutes
Yields: Three (3) servings
2 Cups Rolled Oats
½ Cup Slivered Almonds
½ Cup Dried Shredded Coconut
¼ Cup Crystallized Ginger
¼ Cup Coconut Oil
¼ Cup Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 3500 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Spread mixture in a thin layer on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for five (5) minutes and then stir with a spatula.
5. Bake another five (5) minutes and then stir again.
6. Keep baking for about fifteen (15) minutes total until golden brown all over.
7. Eat immediately or cool for about ten (10) minutes prior to serving.
• Double this recipe and store it in an airtight container in the pantry.
• Enjoy it with milk or yogurt all week.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|