Preparation Time: Ten (10) minutes
Cooking Time: Forty-five (45) minutes
Yields: Six (6) servings
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
6 Slices of Bread
2 Cups of Washed Spinach (packed tight)
5 Eggs, beaten well
½ Block Tempeh
¼ Cup Water, as needed
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
Prepare the Night Before:
1. Melt the Coconut Oil in a 9x13” baking dish.
2. Tear Bread in pieces and toss with melted oil.
3. Sprinkle Spinach over Bread.
4. Blend Tempeh with Water to get a smooth consistency.
4. In a large bowl beat the Eggs, and combine with Tempeh Blend and Sea Salt.
5. Pour mixture over Bread and Spinach.
6. Cover and place in fridge overnight.
Prepare in the Morning:
1. Preheat oven to 3500 degrees.
2. Uncover the casserole and place in oven for forty-five (45) minutes.
3. Slice into pieces and serve.
• Pop the casserole in the oven the first thing when you wake up so you have a great breakfast ready after your shower and get dressed for the day!
• The casserole keeps in the fridge for a few days.
• Try adding your favorite dried or fresh herbs into the egg mixture.
• Try sprouted wheat bread.
• Check what veggies you have to use up, chop them up and add to the mixture instead of Spinach.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|