Black-Eyed Pea Salad
Prep Time: Ten (10) minutes
Bean Soaking Time: Four to Eight (4-8) hours
Cooking Time: Forty to Seventy (40-70) minutes
Yields: 6 servings
1 Cup of Black-Eyed Peas
3 Cups Water
¼ Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
½ Bunch Parsley
1 Tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
Juice of 1 Lime
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
½ Teaspoon Sea Salt or more to taste
¼ Cup Olive Oil
1. Rinse and drain Black-Eyed Peas.
2. Add Black-Eyed Peas and water into a pressure cooker and bring to pressure. Cook for thirty (30) minutes.
3. Drain beans.
4. In a large bowl combine Black-Eyed Peas, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Parsley.
1. Whisk together Mustard, Lime juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sea Salt and Olive Oil in a bowl.
2. Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
• If cooking in a pot, bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cook until soft for about 1 hour.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|