Black Bean Blast
Prep Time: Five (5) minutes
Cooking Time: Sixty (60) minutes
Yields: Four (4) servings
Four (4) Cups Black Beans, cooked
2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
2 Teaspoons Cumin
1 Onion, diced
2-3 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
Pinch of Cayenne
½ Cup Cilantro, chopped
1. Wash and soak 2 cups of Dried Black Beans the night before.
2. Rinse off soaking water, place into pot with 3 ½ cups of water and bring to a boil.
3. Add Cinnamon and Cumin.
4. Cover and cook for 1 hour.
5. Cover and cool on medium for about ten (10) minutes.
6. In a pan, Sauté Onions and Garlic with Olive Oil.
7. Mix beans with Sautéed Onions, raw Peppers, a pinch of Cayenne and Sea Salt.
8. Garnish with Cilantro and a wedge of Lime.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|