Amaranth and Polenta Porridge
Preparation Time: Five (5) minutes
Cooking Time: Forty (40) minutes
Yields: Four (4) servings
3 Cups Water
½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
½ Cup Polenta
½ Cup Amaranth
½ Cup Dried Cranberries
½ Cup Pine Nuts
1-2 Tablespoons Honey
¼ Cup Almond/Nut Milk
1. Bring Water with Sea Salt to a boil.
2. Add Polenta and Amaranth.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, cover for about thirty (30) minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. After 20 minutes, add in Cranberries and stir.
5. When porridge is soft and creamy remove from heat.
6. Add Pine Nuts, Honey, Almond Milk and enjoy!
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|