Preparation Time: Ten (10) minutes
Cooking Time: Ten (10) minutes
Yields: Four (4) servings
1½ Cups Almond Milk
¼ Cup Grape Seed Oil
1¾ Cups Oat or Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
½ Cup Almonds, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon Non-Aluminum Baking Powder
½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Mix Egg, Milk and Oil in a medium-size bowl.
2. Mix Flour, Almonds, Baking Powder and Sea Salt into a small bowl.
3. Combine dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Mix until dry ingredients are moistened.
5. Using a ¼ - ½ cup measuring cup drop pancakes onto a lightly oiled skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve warm with Maple Syrup or Honey.
• Try ½ Cup of shredded Coconut and/or ¼ Cup Malt-Sweetened Chocolate Chips instead of Almonds.
• Try a little Lemon Zest, the juice of one lemon (add a little less milk) and ½ Cup Poppy Seeds for lemon poppy seed pancakes.
|All materials in this website are copyrighted by Healing Mother's Spirit!|